The Sermon Studio is designed to be do-it-yourself. You can generate your own/unique Apps (they are included at no additional charge), and customize the look of your Media Centers, etc…. However, we realize not all Ministries have the resources (time & people), to make this happen. We are offering our Sermon Studio – Media Suite Customization & App Submission services (optional) to your Ministry. This service is available to your Ministry for just $50 per App.
All you need to do is create your Developer Accounts with Google/Android and/or Apple. We will submit your custom Apps for you. We will also tune all aspects of your Studio’s media delivery Suite to make sure everything looks its best. Please, fill out the Customization Questionnaire and we will get started!
1. Media Suite Customization & Apps Submission services > Consultation Questionnaire < click here to get started.
2. Creation & Submission of your Ministry’s iOS / iTunes App (*to your Apple Developer account)
3. Creation & Submission of your Ministry’s Android / Google App (*to your Google Developer account)
4. Customized Default Episode Artwork
5. Customized Podcast channel artwork
6. Customized Media Center “look” to better match your existing brand/appearance
7. Embed code for your site(s); your choice of Media Center(s) and/or Player(s)… Live and/or on-demand
Please reach out to us immediately and we’ll get started on your customized Media Suite, including custom Apps for both Android and Apple, as well as an overall enhancement of your media presentation (embedded and full-page Media Centers, artwork, colors, etc.). This is a one-time fee. However, please note that any additional updates to your Custom Apps will be performed at a rate of $20 per app / per submission. Alternatively, we would recommend that you learn the process so that you can manage you own updates, if desired.
NOTE: Be sure to create your developer accounts using the Ministry’s identity. If you use your own / personal information they will ask you to prove that you have permission to use the content. (Producing more hoops to jump through.)
If you do not already have an Apple Developer Account, you will need to create one. The cost (paid directly to Apple) is $99 / year.
If you do not already have an Account, you will need to create one. The cost (paid directly to Google) is a $25 registration fee.