METHODS FOR MEDIA DELIVERY
All Sermon Studio users are accessible through the sermon.net iOS, Android, and Roku apps. Deliver your on-demand audio, video, PDF files, as well as your Live Broadcasts.
FREE Custom Apps for your Ministry! Share your Live and On-Demand Media to your Android & Apple users, within your very own Apps. (All you need is your own developer accounts.)
For access to your Live Streams, Scheduled Broadcasts, and/or On-Demand content, the Studio provides you with unlimited Media Centers. Media Centers can be embedded directly into your web site(s), and / or have them open in a “stand alone” full-page/tab. (Some ministries even use them as their primary web presence – complete with their own custom domain name.)
– fully responsive design will look fantastic on any device
– audio, video, pdf, live broadcasting… all in one location!
– detailed Sort & Search functionality, integrated Bible, Live Chat, viewer Notes, real-time Call to Action, Donation tool, Podcast access… and more!
WORDPRESS SERMON DELIVERY PLUGIN
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS:
This is a plugin that brings in your sermon.netdata (sermon audio, sermon video, pdf) for display within your WordPress website via shortcodes or widgets. Your Episodes can be sorted by Playlists or Series via the widget or shortcode options. This plugin is built and supported by Worship Times and is not an official product of sermon.net, however it was built in collaboration with the developers at sermon.net.
1. INSTALL THE PLUGIN INTO YOUR WORDPRESS SITE.
2. THEN SIMPLY ENTER YOUR STUDIO ID / ACCOUNT NUMBER TO AUTOMATICALLY PULL IN YOUR CONTENT. (PLEASE NOTE: YOUR STUDIO ID IS ALSO REFERRED TO AS YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER. THIS IS LOCATED ON YOUR STUDIO’S DASHBOARD, WITHIN THE BILLING INFO SECTION.)
3. IN ORDER FOR A SPECIFIC PLAYLIST FROM YOUR STUDIO TO BE PULLED INTO THE WORDPRESS PLUGIN, THE PLAYLIST MUST BE ACTIVATED/CHECKED WITHIN YOUR SERMON STUDIO’S > APP MANAGER PAGE > PLAYLIST SECTION.
- Developed by our friends at Worship Times… websites for Ministries! https://worshiptimes.org/
Every Playlist that you create within your studio includes its own Podcast / RSS feed. Use these RSS feeds to submit to Directories, such as iTunes… and to provide access to your archived content through set-top devices such as Roku and Boxee. You can also use these RSS feeds to create your own players through 3rd party software & widgets.
- Apps for iPhone, Android, & ROKU !
- Media Centers for enhanced visitor immersion & interaction.
- Players that can be embedded anywhere.
- WordPress Delivery Plugin
- Podcast/RSS Feeds for syndication of your media files through iTunes and other RSS software.
- Search the sermon.net online Directories.