You can now simulcast your Live Stream from sermon.net directly to your Facebook Live and / or YouTube Live accounts. This makes it easy on you and your equipment as one Stream will hit all destinations simultaneously.
Let’s Get Started…
1. Within your YouTube account you must first enable the LIVE STREAMING feature. Login to the YouTube account that you would like to stream through. Within your YouTube account > CREATOR STUDIO > CHANNEL > STATUS AND FEATURE section you can ENABLE Live Streaming.
2.Go to your Sermon Studio’s MASTER LIVE EPISODE (MLE). Scroll down to the Live Broadcast > ReStream section.
3. Click on the ADD button and login to the same YouTube account that you just enabled Live Streaming within.
4. Once you are logged in, the YouTube Restream section within you Sermon Studio will now display the YouTube URL where the Live Stream simulcast will be accessible.
That’s it! Next time you Live Stream to this Live Episode within your Sermon Studio, the broadcast will be simulcasted through your YouTube Live account as well, in real-time.
1. Make sure you are logged in to the proper Facebook account, and go to https://www.facebook.com/live/create . Click on the Create Live Stream button.
2. Select the “Connect” tab on top of the page. Choose “Persistent stream key”. (Note: copy this Stream Key into your encoding computer’s clipboard, you will need to paste it into your Sermon Studio > Live Episode > Facebook Live Restream section.) Provide your Stream Title, and select where your stream will appear on Facebook (only me, public, etc).
3. Set your broadcast date & time by clicking on the Schedule button.
4. Within the your Sermon Studio’s Live Episode (in the Restream > Facebook section), paste and SAVE the Persistent Stream Key you received from Facebook.
That’s it! Next time you Live Stream to this Live Episode within your Sermon Studio, the broadcast will be simulcasted through your Facebook Live account as well, in real-time.
PLEASE NOTE: Facebook REQUIRES you to Schedule (or manually start) every broadcast you want to stream through your Facebook Live account. This is not an automatic process.
* You do not need to change your stream key!