LIVE STREAM FROM PORTABLE DEVICES
LIVE BROADCAST FROM ANYWHERE, WITH ONLY A PHONE OR TABLET!
These apps give you the ability to broadcast live video and audio from your Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Android devices to sermon.net, as it fully supports RTMP publishing of H.264/AAC streams.
- on-the-fly broadcasting
- remote/off-site broadcasting
- easy-to-stream daily devotionals, blogs, etc...
NOTE: If you search for other Live Streaming apps that you can use on your device to send us the stream, the only requirement is that it needs send your broadcast in RTMP.
A few RTMP app options:
Larix Broadcaster [ Recommended ]
Watch the LARIX - video tutorial
Wirecast GO… (uses separate server address and stream key)
Broadcast me… (*single line credential)
WIRECAST GO (IOS)
Click here to install Wirecast GO on your iOS device:
PDF Help File:
BROADCAST ME (IOS & ANDROID)
USING BROADCAST ME:
Simply enter the stream credentials into Broadcast Me (Note: be sure to use the Stream Name specifically designed for Broadcast Me).
1. From your Studio > Live Episode's > Live Broadcast section: copy the Broadcast Me Stream name / Server URL
2. From within the Broadcast Me App > Stream Settings panel: slide the panel out on the right-side, and click on the Gear / Settings icon. Match the settings below. Note: on a slower internet connection, please lower the Bit Rate as needed.
3. Broadcast Me App > Stream Settings panel > Server URL section: copy the Stream name / Server address from within your Studio's > Live Episode, then click EDIT to paste it into the App's Server URL section, and click"ADD".
That's it! Turn your device on it side (horizontal) to ensure the video is formatted properly, and click the red button, bottom middle, to Start and Stop the Stream.
Following the broadcast you can have it automatically added to your on-Demand archive for 24/7 access.
You can even publish your recording (of the Live Broadcast) to You Tube and Vimeo. So many features for you to utilize!