In order for your Live Streams to work within Mobile Apps, and across the largest variety of devices, you may need to make the following adjustments.
Your stream must be in H.264. Also, be sure you use BASELINE of 3.0 and not MAIN as your Profile. Use AAC for your audio format.
– H.264 (not VP6 or x.264)
– BASELINE 3.0 (not MAIN)
– audio in *AAC at 44,100 Hz
If you are looking for free live stream encoding software, OBS is a good choice and it INCLUDES THE AAC plugin/option that will accommodate playback across most devices.
– more info on using OPEN BROADCAST SOFTWARE
– Video = Profile: Baseline
– more info on using Wirecast
Feel free to contact us:
– Submit a Hep Desk ticket (from within your Studio)
– eMail: email@example.com
– Phone: 800.807.1014