SERMON STUDIO – GETTING STARTED
VIDEO TUTORIALS (SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE)
1. EPISODES are containers for your individual messages. When UPLOADING new media you will first create a new Episode, then add your details and upload your media to it.
2. EPISODE ARCHIVE is a list of all Episodes in your Studio.
3. A PLAYLIST is a group of Episodes. You can create as many Playlists as you desire (like separate channels), or just use your Studio's default Playlist. Each Playlist also includes a unique RSS / Podcast feed.
4. MEDIA CENTERS are for audience access to your Live & On-demand content. Media Centers can be embedded into your web sites, or linked to directly. The They can be for a single Playlist, or contain multiple Playlists.
- EPISODE (individual message) is assigned to a > PLAYLIST (group of Episodes/messages).
- A PLAYLIST is then assigned to your > MEDIA CENTERs and APPs (for audience access/playback)
* If you have any questions, please Submit a Support Ticket. We are here and always happy to help... Go Team! : )