SUBMIT YOUR PODCAST FEED
SUBMIT YOUR PODCAST FEED TO ITUNES OR GOOGLE PLAY
Each PLAYLIST in your Studio has its own PODCAST / RSS feed. You can create as many unique Playlists as you would like. (A Playlist is a way to group your individual Episodes / sermons.)
TO LOCATE AND PREPARE YOUR FEED:
- Go to the PLAYLIST page within your Studio, and select the desired Playlist from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure all fields with the DETAILS section are filled in.
- Confirm the feeds ARTWORK within the Artwork section (the image needs to be 1400 x 1400).
- Go into the Podcast / RSS feed section. Therein you will see the feeds for this Playlist. The feeds are further broken down by media type.
POPULAR PODCAST DIRECTORIES
APPLE / ITUNES:
1. You must have an active Apple ID to submit podcasts to the iTunes Store podcast directory. You may create a new Apple ID if you do not already have one.
2. Sign in to iTunes Podcast Connect.
Click the iTunes Connect Add podcast button at the top left of the iTunes Connect dashboard.
Enter your RSS feed into the provided text box and then click the “Validate” button.
A Feed Preview will load if you do not have any validation errors. Please see the Validation Errors section if you have any problems validating your podcast feed.
If everything within the Feed Preview is correct, click the “Submit” button.